Friday, February 3, 2012

What's up in in the twenty dozen: February

Told you Jan was gon be one!

Last week I had the esteemed pleasure of sharing stage with Matt Damon (star of one my fave films, True Grit) @ Voices of The People Speak! at Chicago's Metro

Also, my Sesame Street debut broadcast on PBS



Feb, my fave month of the entire year (black history month baby!) holds more freshness!

First off - Just dropped some more visuals - The video for the song Brainstorm off The Break Beat Bars album directed by Brett Neiman - Check it out here

Feb.8 we start rehearsing my latest play, HOW WE GOT ON at the Actors Theater of Louisville for the 36th Annual Humana Festival of New Plays

Feb. 28 - I'm performing at the American Jazz Museum in Kansas City, MO with Glenn North

Feb. 29 - Chicago - Some AWP tangential reading thing - more details to come on that

No comments: