Sunday, November 9, 2008

Holidays

Well its gettin chilly out here but the sun is still out in full force like bo legged lou.
after some great travels this fall to Minneapolis, University of illinois, Washington Jefferson College in PA, the wedding of one of my closest buddies in OH, I am keeping it local for the holiday season. Getting my egg nog on and developing a recipe for green chile fried chicken.

This month and next I will be spreading the good word of poetry to Middle and High-schools around Santa fe. Coaching and working with the poetry club @ Capital High School.

I'll be doing a reading at 516arts in Albuquerque on Sat. Nov 15th @ 7pm, hosting a teen poetry slam at Hands Across Cutlures in Espanola on Fri. Nov 21st and also spitting hot fire at a literary performance event called Word Virus taking place at the Santa Fe Complex on Sun. Nov 23rd

but generally, i'm chillin, writing, cooking, planning a wedding and hoping for the best

peace

No comments: